Friday 26 February 2016

Mr.Tab MS-900 BT Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speakers with 5200mAh Power Bank





 Description

Mr.Tab MS-900BT Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speakers with 4000mAh - 5200mAh Power Bank Station


  • Brand: Mr. tab
  • Model: MS-900BT
  • Color: Black, Blue, Yellow and Grey
  • Output Power: 10W
  • Bluetooth Speakers
  • Build in 5200mAH Lithium rechargeable battery
  • Can be used as Power Bank
  • Playing time: 10-24 Hours
  • Connect your phone, tablet, MP3 player, PC, etc. using AUX/Line in or Bluetooth
  • Easy to adjust volume levels or answer call.
  • Transmission distance: 60M or less

11 comments:

  1. I have seen this model capable of voice instruction and it can say PowerOn PowerOff Connected Pairing after u press the buttons. How do you activate this feature?

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thank you for your comment/question. I have and also selling both, the ones that have voice and the ones that don't. I haven't got my hands on the ones that can do either by the press of a button.

    ReplyDelete
  3. am trying to connect to my cpu...its asking for a passcode....help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello William, are you trying to connect Mr.Tab-MS-900BT with your cpu?

      Delete
  4. I want to buy mr tab bt plz guide me I desperately needed

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sir i want to buy these speaker can u hlp me where can i put my order??

    ReplyDelete